A native Iowa Citian who returned to raise my family here, I find myself *far* more opinionated when it comes to everything from the restaurants to the city council. Here is my $.02.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Hot Date

My two year old son and I had a hot date at the Coral Ridge Mall today. Shopping for new shoes, a little illegal food and some good old fashion rough house at the play area otherwise known as the “germ pit.”

As we walked back through the mall, he stopped on a dime in front of the Victoria’s Secret display window and stood there for five seconds. I know the precise length because it was a *pause* plus me counting to three out loud. Slack jawed, arms hanging, he was in awe. In fact, I haven’t seen him that still and quiet at the same time since…Well I am not sure ever since he was born a mere two years ago.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brando the Mando said...

Your two year old son's father & I had a similar date two months ago in Bentonville. Same kind of reaction, but he was sticking to the 20 count as opposed to the three count.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 11:37:00 AM

 
Blogger threefunnymonkeys said...

Your son cracks me up! Our sons are going to be trouble makers. I'm just sure of it.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 9:47:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home