A native Iowa Citian who returned to raise my family here, I find myself *far* more opinionated when it comes to everything from the restaurants to the city council. Here is my $.02.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Check Please!

Tonight, my husband sat staring into my laptop intently.

"What are you doing?"

"Looking up ways to get a toddler to stay in bed, other than duct taping him down."

This gives you a glimpse into what we have been dealing with the past few nights and currently as I type this.

A friend of mine sent me this site www.wecandeliva.com earlier today. I am seriously contemplating having them deliver a pony keg and two iced mugs.

And maybe a roll of duct tape.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brando the Mando said...

You should go snake an old refrigerator and convert it into a kegerator. Those kits are pretty cheap, think of the money you will save on beer! Our kegerator has paid for itself many times over now. Thank goodness for the study that links coffee consumption to added protection against alcohol-related liver damage!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 9:29:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they have kegerators on sale at sam's right now ... $200!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 6:31:00 PM

 
Blogger iowa city chick said...

Why yes they do! Good point. Although I somehow get my jollies out of someone bringing me anything I want.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 7:24:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home