A native Iowa Citian who returned to raise my family here, I find myself *far* more opinionated when it comes to everything from the restaurants to the city council. Here is my $.02.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Funny Pages

Tonight my two year old little boy came up to me and said "Cooper have nice solid poop Mommy." While trying to keep a straight I am very proud of you potty training face, I hear my husband laughing so hard he can't breathe in the other room.

Last night he walked around with a favorite toy while hiccuping. I asked him "What do you have?" referring to his toy. He replied, "The hiccups!"

Day before yesterday he accompanied me to the bathroom to change his little sisters pants while having lunch at a restaurant. While I was changing her, she tooted. I said, "Oops, baby tooted." Cooper knows that toot means fart. As we walked back across the lunch crowd to our table, Cooper repeated over and over in his very loud inside voice "OOPS! Mommy farted!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home